How to enter
Please complete one entry form (photocopies are acceptable) and provide at least one sample of the campaign you are entering PER CATEGORY entered (we require three samples for the ‘Designed for digital print and Transactional print and variable data campaigns), along with a supporting statement.
Up to three entries per category are FREE of charge and £25 per entry thereafter. Entries into multiple categories are also allowed. Payment must be made by cheque, made payable to Whitmar Publications Ltd, with the entries, alternatively contact email@example.com to arrange a bank transfer.
Winning the Creative Use of Substrates category at the Digital Printer Awards 2019 was a great way to celebrate all the hard work and innovation that the team at Screaming Colour apply to all projects and helps demonstrate to our clients where we go the extra mile.
Iain Moring, managing director, Screaming Colour
Supporting statement (print categories)
Please include a typed statement of 500 words maximum (on a separate A4 sheet) explaining why your entry merits an award. This should outline the following:
- Implementation and creativity
- Results and evaluation
SME initiative supporting statement
Please supply written supporting materials as a hard copy answering the questions below. Submissions should be kept as brief as possible (1,000 words maximum on a separate A4 sheet).
- Outline the challenge the business faced
- How did you identify and define that?
- What steps were taken to address it?
- What were the results and benefits?
Send your entries to:
The Digital Printer Awards 2021
30 London Road
We are unable to return entries except by prior arrangement, in which case we would ask you to cover any postage costs.
- Entries must have been produced by the printing company entering the awards using digital equipment. Any outwork should be acknowledged and credited. Print equipment manufacturers and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Entries are for commercial work undertaken by the printing company entering the awards.
- All entries must be produced from September 2019 – 27 August 2021.
- Whitmar Publications reserves the right to use any entries received for marketing and promotional purposes in its magazines and on its websites.
- Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customers to enter their work into the awards.
- Whitmar Publications cannot accept responsibility for entries submitted.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Whitmar Publications is unable to return entries accept by prior arrangement, in which case the entrant agrees to arrange and pay for the return.
- Entries received after the deadline will be subject to a £50 late fee.
- Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges.
- By entering the awards you agree to all technical information being published on the website and in the magazine.
Please email Chloe Ward or call on 01892 779599.
Nominated finalists will be notified and published in Digital Printer magazine and online prior to the awards ceremony. Each winner will be presented with an award by the category sponsor at the ceremony.