How to enter
Please complete one entry form (photocopies are acceptable) and provide at least one sample of the campaign you are entering PER CATEGORY entered (we require three samples for the ‘Designed for digital print and Transactional print and variable data campaigns), along with a supporting statement.
Up to three entries per category are FREE of charge and £25 per entry thereafter. Entries into multiple categories are also allowed. Payment must be made by cheque, made payable to Whitmar Publications Ltd, with the entries, alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a bank transfer.
Screaming Colour were delighted to be awarded the Supreme Award at the
Digital Printer Awards 2021. For our team it was a massive boost, for all the
hard work and creativity we look to put into every project and for our clients
and potential clients it sets us apart as an innovative and quality conscious
supplier of digital printing services.
Iain Moring, managing director, Screaming Colour
Supporting statement (print categories)
Please include a typed statement of 500 words maximum (on a separate A4 sheet) explaining why your entry merits an award. This should outline the following:
- Implementation and creativity
- Results and evaluation
Send your entries to:
The Digital Printer Awards 2022
30 London Road
We are unable to return entries except by prior arrangement, in which case we would ask you to cover any postage costs.
- No previous winning job may be re-entered from the same or different company
- Entries must have been produced by the printing company entering the awards using digital equipment.
Any outwork should be acknowledged and credited. Print equipment manufacturers and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Entries are for commercial work undertaken by the printing company entering the awards, except Marketing Collatoral.
- All entries must be produced between 1 September 2021 and 2 September 2022.
- Whitmar Publications reserves the right to use any entries received for marketing and promotional purposes in its magazines and on its websites
- Entrants must have obtained the permission of their customers to enter their work into the awards.
- Whitmar Publications cannot accept responsibility for entries submitted.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Entries received after the deadline will be subject to a £50 late fee.
- Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges
- By entering you agree to all technical information being published on the website and in the magazine.
- The printing company’s contact details should be submitted with the entry if it is being entered on their behalf.
Please email Chloe Ward or call on 01892 779599.
Nominated finalists will be notified and published in Digital Printer magazine and online prior to the awards ceremony. Each winner will be presented with an award by the category sponsor at the ceremony.